Monday 4 February 2013

Should a man hit a woman,even if she provokes him?

First of all…. Real Men DO.NOT hit women.
Moving on…. I think it’s VERY WRONG for a man to hit a woman. i mean, if a man really feels the need to hit someone..why not hit a man instead? pick on someone of your own Damn size! and leave the woman alone. MEN…how would you feel if your father slaps or beats up your mother? huh? Tell me.is it a pleasant sight or something to experience? I’m thinking not. So what are we saying here? I know some women can be very annoying and all, to the extent you feel like Strangling her and designing her face. but don’t do that.. just WALK AWAY. WALK.AWAY. Be a MAN 
(S/O to those women that beat up their husbands, just pray the table does not turn)
Speaking of provocation…(now referring to BigBrother Africa) Some weeks before DKB gave Zainab the slap of life, Prezzo (one of the BigBrother housemates) Provoked DKB to the Core. I mean, Prezzo actually wanted DKB to touch him so they could get physical. All DKB kept saying was “Prezzo don’t touch me, stop touching me, i’m warning you”. What the hell?!! That man provoked him like freaking mad, and all he could do/say was to walk away and say ‘Don’t touch me’???? Only to witness that some weeks after that, he slaps a girl (Zainab) because she was all up in his face?? The same thing Prezzo did! So can somebody tell me why DKB hit Zainab? because she is a woman? and not Prezzo? because he is a man?  Please! It just doesn’t make sense to me. If he is a real man.. why didn’t he hit Prezzo, the man that provoked him? What does this mean? That DKB is not a real Man? Probably.
BUT!.. Boy if you hit me? I can’t fight but, i will bite you in a spot you’ll never forget or better still give you a mark. Don’t think i’ll just walk away crying! I will Surprise you. *smiles*
ADVISE: Women, please do not provoke men and be all up in their face like..”Slapmeneeeooowbitch” Don’t think he will not do it. Don’t test his temper ok? ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment